Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) Legal Defense PLan
The Law Offices of Pelayes-Yu provides its premier legal services to FOP Legal Defense participants.
Our law firm primarily focuses on defending law enforcement officers, prosecutors, and other public employees. We are both retired sheriff detectives who worked specialized assignments.
Simply put: we know the job and we care about those who dedicate their lives to protect others. There is no job like serving the public, putting yourself on the line for others. We take pride in representing the clients that we served with.
- Use of force investigations
- Internal affairs investigations
- Assault under the color of authority
- Roll-outs for officer-involved shootings
- Skelly meetings
- Civil Service Commission hearings
- Issues related to the Public Safety Officers Procedural Bill Of Rights
- Writ of mandate appeals
Our FOP Attorneys
The following attorneys participate in the FOP Legal Defense Plan. Their listings are available on the FOP Attorney Search site: